Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 253/113, 2020 - Wednesday

I was totally panicked because there was this stuff that kept falling out of the sky, and I had to go feed the chickens, and had to collect eggs and stuff like that, and I was just unsure about how to dress for the event. It all worked out oaky, though, and both the chickens and I survived the event. After tomorrow, things will calm down, but there will be a little bit of stress tomorrow. I don't exactly remember when the house flooded, but I think it was late March or April. Anyway, once all the furniture was packed up and put in containers in the driveway, I decided I would not bring a lot of that furniture back in to the house, it was a time to pare down and be a little bit selective. AND, during that time, I also stressed out over a new couch for the den. I finally succumbed to peer pressure across several states, and ordered a couch on line. Since that time, the delivery date has been extended twice, but this morning, I got an e-mail letting me know that the couch would be delivered TOMORROW! I will be presenting a class via zoom tomorrow between 10AM and 2PM, so I have no reason to believe that the couch will be delivered outside that time. I expect five or ten minutes after I start the class, they will show up. That is always the way it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment