Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 273/93, 2020 - Tuesday

My journal entry is being posted later than I had intended this evening, because I could not get the photo I wanted to use to download. I have no idea, sometimes, sh*t just happens. It is, after all, 2020. So, I went on to public domain photos, and downloaded what I thought was appropriate for this entry. The deal is, this morning when I got up, it was a lovely 56 degrees with very low humidity. It is supposed to be cooler overnight tonight, just by a degree or two, but we will take what we can get and be happy about it. With the cooler weather, the air conditioners are not running, and I am watering the pot plants every other day instead of every day. Resources and energy savings are always nice to have, the energy being my lazy butt energy, since I don't need to get off my aforementioned butt to water the pot plants! I went into the office this morning, and got back home in time for a two o'clock zoom meeting. Tomorrow I have an 8 o'clock zoom, and then I will head in to the office after that. I need to make an appointment to get my windshield replaced, but it is not on top of my priority list, since I can't see the rock chip and cracks from inside the car. Out of sight, out of mind. I still have not got the sofa cushions back yet, tomorrow will be two weeks, and it was supposed to take less than one week. I wonder what in the hell have they done to my sofa cushions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment