Sunday, September 6, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 250/116, 2020 - Sunday

After the recent rains (there was no rain today), the rain lilies (or blood lilies) are starting to pop up here and there. It has been a long time, and I almost forgot about them. Today was a pretty day, but (again) there was no rain (I am disappointed), and it was back up into the 90's. Interestingly, today it was a hundred degrees in Denver, and they are expecting three or more inches of snow on Wednesday, How is that possible? I heard some places in the nondescript, square, northern states, they are expecting up to 13 inches of rain next week. I am totally amazed with that forecast. Oh yeah, I am not a winner in the lottery. Boo-Hoo. I don't know if anyone was a winner or not, but I also bought some scratch offs, and I am pacing myself with those. I did not have many chores on my list of things to get accomplished, and I am pretty sure I got everything done. The most important thing was to get the chicken coop cleaned, and I got that done. It was hot and muggy up in the coop this afternoon, and that was kind of surprising. I fear I will be getting new tires on Tuesday. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment