Thursday, September 24, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 268/98, 2020 - Thursday

What a nice day this was, today. Very moderate temperatures, worked from home, hardly went outside at all (but it was lovely when I did), and I got a good bit of work done. I had a nine o'clock zoom meeting this morning, and then I had the day pretty much to myself. I looked all business-like on top, and party on the bottom. That is really the only benefit to zoom meetings, you don't really need to get dressed up. Just don't pick your nose unless you turn off your video. You would be surprised how many people DO NOT take that into consideration. One of the BEST things that happened today is that, through the wonders of technology, I was able to attend the installation of my friend Kim (Kimmish) as the incoming President of the REALTORS® Association of Lincoln (Nebraska), and it was great. Through our various associations and meet-ups, we get to be friends with folks all across the country. It was really a fun installation, and I know is going to continue to make her association a star in the REALTOR® universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment