Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 267/99, 2020 - Wednesday

It is officially the first FULL day of fall, and it has been a pretty good day to be a cat in central Texas. I had not seen Barney in a couple days, but this afternoon I saw him taking a rest in the grass next door. The rains have certainly greened everything up, so it was a perfect place for him to take some Barney time. There was just a trace of rain today, but we are not going to complain about the 7.7" we have received so far this month. I don't think there will be much more this month, but we have had enough to get us through comfortably until next month. I tried to make appointments for the girls to get beautified, but the beautiful parlor said they are making appointments three weeks out. I guess I should have made them appointments for the next time the last time we were there. So, instead, I am taking them to the vet on Friday for them to get a bath and be groomed. In my (self-serving) opinion, that is much more reasonable, and maybe the real problem is that I am just being unreasonable. I get my hair cut on Friday as well, so we will all be beautified on the same day.I also expect the girls will come out of it looking a lot better than I will, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment