Friday, September 4, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 248/118, 2020 - Friday

It is Friday, it is raining, and I bought a jigsaw puzzle this afternoon. It has come to that! Ugh! In the last twenty four hours, we have had over an inch and a quarter of rain, and that is lovely. I have not had to water anything manually for three days now, and it looks like at least another two or three, if I am lucky. There is more rain in the forecast, not a lot, but we will take it. Then there is a cold front expected next Tuesday or Wednesday that is supposed to lower our temperatures again. This afternoon when I left the office (to go get my hairs cut) it was 76 degrees. After I got my hairs cut and headed home, the sun came out and I saw it hit 81 degrees on the car thermometer. That is practically unheard of during the day in Texas. SO, we are looking forward to at least five or six days of (relatively) cool weather in central Texas. I have had a slow leak in one of my tires for about six weeks, and I just keep adding air to it, but I have decided to bite the bullet tomorrow and got get the tire plugged. I figure that is at lease a three hour chore. Tomorrow is also the grand opening of a new Harbor Freight store in Georgetown, so I will make sure to stop by to buy MORE bungee cords and maybe some other stuff that I don't need. Those are my plans for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment