Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 246/120, 2020 - Wednesday

RAIN! It rained overnight! And it rained during the day. By tomorrow morning, I think we might log an inch of rain in the gauge. The little rain gauge that could! I had forgotten what it was like to drive in central Texas in the rain. IH-35 has been in a state of construction since they built it 50 or so years ago, and when it rains, you can no longer tell the old lane markers from the temporary lane markers. So, it makes for interesting creeping into lanes you thought were your but really aren't. But, I will deal with it for the next few days I hope, that is what we are hoping will happen, which also cools the temperatures down. I am also very pleased that I do not need to water trees (a Wednesday thing), and I don't have to water pot plants today, and I don't need to water the beds this weekend (I hope). I won't be going in to the office tomorrow, I will be on a couple pretty long zoom meetings, and then Friday will be a stress free day. I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment