Monday, September 21, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 265/101, 2020 - Monday

 This was a perfect day for a hundred-car pile-up on IH-35, both going in to Austin and coming home from Austin. There were periods both ways that I could not see anything in front of me, and many people were acting like it was an ordinary day. As I have professed many times in this journal, I drive (frequently) like an old granny, and I drive particularly old lady like when it is raining. If you think that is bad, it is even worse when it is raining and it is dark outside. All-in-all, though, everything turned out alright, I did not see any wrecks either direction, so that is a positive note. I got in to the office, and did one zoom thing, and I left at about 12:30 so I could get home in time for my 2:30 zoom. It took a little bit longer to get home, but I made it with plenty of time to share. So far today, we, at the Edge of Nowhere, have received just at an inch of rain, and we expect some more overnight and into Tuesday. Tomorrow morning will be kind of slow, I can take my time going in, and leave to come home a little bit later. And that is about all the news that is fit to print!

No comments:

Post a Comment