Thursday, August 27, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 240/126, 2020 - Thursday

If you look closely, you can see Venus (I think) to the left and down a little bit from the moon. It is a lovely evening in central Texas, it is hot as hell, but I have finished watering trees, and watering plants in the front and back, and as soon as I finish this journal entry, I will be heading to the bed. Only three zoom meetings today, and I think there are only two tomorrow. Then a couple days off, and next week will have another string of zooms, and then it will quiet down for a while. I really like my volunteer work, but it all happens in clusters, and at least it is not the kind of clusters one usually thinks about. I headed in to Austin late this morning, and did two of the zoom meetings in the office, got some real estate work done, and then headed for home. I am craving pizza, but it is not Tuesday, so that will have to wait. I fixed myself an egg loaf for dinner, and shared it with the girls. I do not have a whole lot of anything on my list to get accomplished for the weekend, so that is lovely. Nothing is pressing that I need to get accomplished, so that is most likely what I will get done: A whole lot of nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment