Friday, August 28, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 241/125, 2020 - Friday

The heat is just becoming tedious. This photo was at about 5 o'clock this afternoon. At 7:30, we were down by three degrees to 99. Heat index says it feels like 104. I believe it. No rain in the forecast for the near future, and that is just typical. It looks like we will end the month with about 1.1 inches of rain, not really enough to make any difference, but it is better than nothing. This was an interesting and really a tiring week. I completed a total of 16 zoom meetings, and I went in to the office three times, I think. Somebody on HGTV was talking about their commute in to the office, and they said that the commute was like a part time job. Their commute was a lot longer than mine, and I really don't mind the commute. I get a lot of thinking and telephoning done in the car. Lots of planning and noting, too. Next week will be a busy one, too, but a different kind of busy, I think. It will be another week of zoom meetings, but no two-at-a-time, and they will be a little bit more spread out. Tomorrow I will go on a search for roadside peaches, and maybe make a stop at the grocery. I don't think there is anything pressing that I NEED from the grocery, I guess I just like to go. It is going to be another hot one, so try to find some shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment