Friday, August 21, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 234/132, 2020 - Friday

Another hot day today, no let up in sight, unless we get some relief from one of the expected two tropical storms predicted to travel up into the Gulf over the weekend. The first one looks like it is heading straight to Houston then Austin. That one could make landfall on Tuesday. The other looks like it will turn and head further east, and that one could make landfall on Wednesday. First time ever there will have been two (probable) hurricanes in the Gulf at the same time. This is 2020. I had a quick zoom meeting this morning, and then I headed in to Austin by way of Georgetown, to drop off some birthday eggs to Janis. It was a really quiet day in the office, and I headed home about 2 o'clock. On the way home, I called Walgreen's to see if they were offering flu shots, and they were, so I headed there. When I got there, they said the CDC does not recommend getting your flu shot until at least September and not later than the end of October. So, I will put off getting my flu shot for another couple of weeks, but if they don't have any when I get back, I will be really pissed off. Neighbors cow and calf.

No comments:

Post a Comment