Thursday, August 6, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 219/147, 2020 - Thursday

I did nothing of any particular interest today. I had three Zoom meetings and one Skype meeting. The Skype meeting did not work because Skype does not like the particular Mac operating system version I have on my laptop, so we did that one by FaceTime. That is the first FaceTime call I have ever done on purpose. I have accidentally called someone using FaceTime, but I quickly disconnected the call. SO, having no photo to include with this journal entry, I went back in time to today in 1951. I was not yet born, but I really don't care about that part, it is just a couple months shy of my actual birthday. The photo I am using in this post is a 1951 Buick LeSabre concept car, and I have to tell you, I think it looks pretty cool. I still wonder how far we are away from flying cars, but that is a topic for another day. By 8:30 this evening, I will have watered all the trees (at least the ones that I water) on the property. Each tree today got one hour of dripping water, so I hope they appreciate it. 103 degrees today, and a pretty decent wind. And by then, I too will be ready to call it another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment