Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 278/87, 2021 - Tuesday

We are almost at hump day. Wednesday and Thursday will be relatively long zoom days for me, a two hour session each morning, and a two hour session each afternoon. On Friday, I have an appointment to get my third jab on Friday afternoon, and I timed it that way, just in case I have any negative reactions. I was fine the first jab, maybe a little lethargic on the second jab, but I am not really expecting any bad reactions from the third jab. But...I am a planner, so I did not was to get it when I needed to do important stuff the next day. When I get home on Friday, I need to help Dan move a piece of furniture for Paulina, and I am giving her a little patio set that I really don't have room for anymore. A beautiful day again here in central Texas, it was about 58 degrees this morning for my walk, and maybe a little bit cooler tomorrow. The temperatures will be going up gradually next week, very little chance of rain, and maybe some more permanent cooler weather about the middle of the month. This neighbor is basically across the street (sideways) from the Curious House. I can keep this theme up for at least another ten or 12 days. That skeleton is not an optical illusion, it really is about 15 feet tall or more! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment