Thursday, October 21, 2021

Volume 13 - Day294/71, 2021 - Thursday

It was another good morning for walking, so we did. It is interesting just how many people cannot keep up with the recycling day. We have trash service every Thursday, and recycling pick-up every-other Thursday. What about that so so difficult to keep up with? Maybe it is early-onset...but it is hard to say. I had vowed not to go in to the office today, but, you know, stuff happens. I needed to go to the Appraisal Office, so I got that taken care of, and suddenly there was something I needed to take care of. Nothing life shattering or anything like that, it just needed to get done, and there were a lot of details to pay attention to. So, I got that done, and had to do a telephone appointment with a prospective client. We spoke twice, and both times, she had to cut the call short. I hope to finish the call tomorrow. Deb and Jay and I went to the Georgetown Art Stroll tonight, and that was fun. We didn't buy anything, but we had a really good cookie from Galaxy Bakery (one of my favorite places) and we checked a new shop we had heard about, Kilwins. It's an ice cream/chocolate shop, with all kinds of other treats. Sea salt/caramel/chocolate covered apples. Boxes of lovely truffles, fudge, omg. It's called Kilwin's, and I understand there are stores across the country. Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment