Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 292/73, 2021 - Tuesday

Fake fall is over, and we are back to late summer. Gone (I hope temporarily) are the cool, pleasant mornings, and the high temperatures in the 70s. We are back to lows in the seventies, and high temperatures in the high 80s and low 90s. It is going to be that way for at least the next eight days, but it could be worse. It could be lows in the 80s and highs in the 100s. But I digress... I got off to another slow start this morning. Jay got his third jab yesterday, so he was not up for walking this morning, and I used that as an excuse not to walk myself. By later in the day, he asked if I was working from home, he was feeling better and going to walk the dogs. By then, I was in the office. On the way in to the office this morning, I stopped off and early voted, and then made a stop at the office before going on in. Once in the office, I finished up some stuff I had started yesterday, made some phone calls and was put on an interminable hold. I gave up after a while. On my way home, I made another stop at the post office, and then I decided I would stop and take a look at a fall wreath for the front door. There were none to be had, but I say a nice Christmas door decoration, but I fell over backwards at the $80 price tag. Again, I think I am fiscally out of touch with reality. That is the only way I can explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment