Saturday, October 16, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 289/76, 2021 - Saturday

Today was really a good day. I got up this morning, did a little of this and a little of that, and then did a nice walk with Jay and his two dogs. It was 49 degrees outside this morning. FORTY NINE DEGREES. It seems that winter is here. It did get up to about seventy five degrees this afternoon, but already it is down to 60 degrees, and is is not even nine o'clock. So, I did my walk, and did not even take a nap afterwards. I did re-install the garage door opener app to my phone, so that is working again. Then a bit more of this and that, and then I did go down for a nap. I went down to Dan and Nancy's about four for dinner (ribs and burgers), and then back home for wine on the driveway. By the time we called it a night, it was kind of cold outside. So, that is it for today, but I will leave you with this...this is our offices version of 'many hands make light work.'

No comments:

Post a Comment