Thursday, October 7, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 280/85, 2021 - Thursday

Okay, another day is in the can. It has been rewarding and fraught with anxiety at the same time. Good because we made it through our virtual TREPAC Orientation with not too many traumas, anxiety ridden because I got my new iPhone activated and it is not quite 100% doing what I need it to do. I have recognized two things it does not do that my old phone does (I still have the old phone activated), but I am sure that, in a day or two it will all be working just fine. It was a lovely day in central Texas, and I again stayed at the house and put in my time. I have a 9:30 in the morning, a 1 o'clock in the afternoon, and then I am meeting one of my colleagues in the early evening...somewhere between here and College Station. Just a day in the life. I am really looking forward to the weekend, and there is a rumor we may actually have some cooler weather by the weekend AFTER this one. My timeline is always the middle of October for the cooler weather to arrive, and it looks like I may be right, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment