Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 293/72, 2021 - Wednesday

Throw away the damn onions. NOW. There is a salmonella outbreak (just saw it on the news), that is affecting Texas more than other states. Red, white and yellow onions from Chihuahua, MX. Just throw them away, don't even think about it. Otherwise, it was a great morning for a walk. Jay is feeling better, and it was close to 70 degrees, so it was really nice. There was also a beautiful sunrise, so a little bit of an extra bonus. I am enjoying the casual starts of my mornings, and I made it in to the office just about 10 o'clock. Planning is already starting for the next real estate year, so that is always fun. I made it home about 3 o'clock, and considered stopping at another craft store to check out wreaths, but changed my mind. I may actually venture out later this evening, just to see what is available. You never know. I am working from home tomorrow, and I have two or three phone appointments on the books, but it will be nice not driving in to Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment