Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 279/86, 2021 - Wednesday

Today was a long day, and I fear that tomorrow will be kind of a repeat. It was a day filled with interesting information and good ideas and thoughts, but it was long. I was at my computer from nine in the morning until about 2:30. I wonder if I have eye strain? Probably not. I am pretty sure though, that I have butt strain. Just sitting that long in one spot can cause butt strain. There is a weekend coming, though, and life will get somewhat back to normal. Jay's birthday was this past Saturday, so I took him and Deb to dinner tonight in Georgetown, at Bob's. Jay had never really cared for catfish, but he wanted to try it, and he liked it. After dinner, we went and rode around San Gabriel Park and Berry Springs Park. It was a lovely evening, and good to be outside. SO...this is not something I found in the Curious House neighborhood, but I saw this on Facebook today, and it can be yours for $70. Not sure that I need one, but maybe. Probably not. I did get my new iPhone today, and I will get it all hooked up tomorrow or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment