Monday, October 25, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 298/67, 2021 - Monday

One more day of warm (fingers crossed), and maybe it will be a bit more fall like, and the humidity will be lessened. We have already had fake fall, so this next front (hopefully) will bring in the real thing. I got a lot of stuff on my list accomplished today, actually, no reason to be shy, I got EVERYTHING checked off my list today. Tomorrow I will be wearing my play clothes in to Austin, since we are going to be moving stuff into and out of our storage lockers. We have a date with a shredding company, so we are cleaning out old files (anything older than 2018), to make room for stuff from our OTHER storage garage, since we are being 'evicted.' Just another case of location, location, location. The property has been sold, and they are going to demolish it to make way for yet another set of condos or commercial. Whatever. We have until the middle of November, but we are going to get a good start on it tomorrow. I am on a mission to eat stuff out of the two freezers, and I had my heart set on a frozen entree until I discovered it had a 'best by' date of 2018. You guys have totally messed me up with all that. I have to agree, though, that the stuff I threw out tonight (best by sometime in 2008), was even too old for me to risk. Pretty soon I will be making my order to Omaha Steaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment