Friday, October 29, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 302/63, 2021 - Friday

Okay, well, on Monday, October will be done. Crazy. It was kind of chilly this morning, and it is supposed to be even cooler tomorrow morning. I walked this morning with a real jacket on, but still wore shorts. My legs don't seem to get too cold, my feet get cold, my hands get cold, and the jacket just keeps me warm enough. I took my time getting ready to go in to Austin this morning, and it was a calm day overall. I got home about three o'clock this afternoon, and then took the car to get it washed. I had thought about going to the $12-quarter-car-wash, and then vacuuming it myself, but I decided to go to the full service car wash. It is all purty again, so that is good. Tomorrow morning, Deb and Jay and I are going to head in to Austin and take a look at the 'Art From the Streets' show and sale. They promote art work from Austin homeless folks and provide a place for it to be shown and sold. I have wanted to go for years-and-years, but tomorrow will be the first time I have actually made it. I am looking forward to it. Then, tomorrow evening, we will have wine on the driveway, and we are looking forward to Dick and Marge being back from their summer in the Chicago area. Sunday will be brunch, and then my friends Melinda and Nancy will be here for Halloween night, before we go to San Marcos for a TREPAC meeting on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I saved the scariest thing I could find of the neighborhood Halloween decorations for tonight, the last night of the theme pics. I hope you will be able to sleep after seeing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment