Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 285/80, 2021 - Tuesday

Well, once again I have electricity flowing from all the proper places within the Curious House. The electrician got here at about 2 o'clock, and he left about 45 minutes later. he replaced six breakers, made sure all the necessary voltages and groundings were correct, and that was that. It is supposed to rain and storm here for the next three days (three different weather systems are going to meld together), so I have a very low level of confidence that I will survive the next several days fully electrified. Kind of a weird apprehensive feeling that I have never experienced before. Time will tell. It was raining on my way in to Austin this morning, so I did not do my walk. That gave me time to get in to the office early, and leave early enough to get home early to meet the electrician. Does caution beget fear, or does fear beget caution? I was talking to someone about my morning commute, and I was asked if I was afraid to drive. Well, no. I am afraid of all the idiots surrounding me on the highways in the rain. I try very hard to exercise caution, but I don't equate that with a fear of driving. I get nervous under those circumstances, and maybe nerves equate to fear. I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment