Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 299/66, 2021 - Tuesday

O.M.G! First off, Happy Birthday Patsy! Okay, I got my early morning stuff done, but I went for only a short walk this morning. I was planning to be in Austin not later than 9:30, and I got there a little earlier than that. Today was the day we decided to divest ourselves of all the old records at one of our storage rooms. I think the total was 43 boxes of paperwork and files shredded. Tosalyn and I were there by about 9:15, and the shredder guy got there at 11, and we were pretty ready for him. We still have some organizing to do, but we are in a lot better shape now than we were yesterday. While we were there, I took a look at MY storage room at the same place, and I think I could actually get started cleaning that room out...and maybe have it cleared out by May or June. That will be another cost saving, which is not a bad thing. I may stop again tomorrow and see what I can get in the car, just to make a start. Ironically, there are lots of pieces of art that I had actually forgotten about. Much of it was in the bigger office we had before the internet took a toll on office space. No thanks, I'll work from home. Okay, no problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment