Monday, October 11, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 284/81, 2021

Have you ever had that feeling that you just could not win? I know it is not anywhere close to the truth in my case, but here it is... Apparently, there was a very brief power outage here at the Curious House neighborhood this morning. I mean REALLY brief. Like seconds. Like five seconds or less. Well, six of the new circuit breakers that were recently replaced need to be replaced again. I can't stand it. The refrigerator outlet (in the kitchen) is not working, but the outlet three feet away from it is working. Microwave is not working. Garbage disposal is not working. Ceiling light and fan in the bedroom, not working. Receptacles in the bedroom, not working. Lights in the bath and closet, working. That is just some of the working/not workings that I know about. Okay, guess what I will be doing tomorrow? Waiting on the electricians to come out and save me. Ugh. I totally understand that this is a first world problem, and I also understand that I am lucky to have this problem. But if I was not trying to lose a few pounds, I might just go and have a box of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment