Sunday, October 17, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 290/75, 2021 - Sunday

I wonder if this is what it is like to be retired? I did not sleep very comfortably last night, and I don't know why, but I just lay awake, not sleeping. As usual, I expect I actually slept more than it felt like, but it did not feel like much. I crawled out of bed at about 6:30, and met Jay for a walk about twenty past seven. I was back home by about 8:30, and I did a couple Sunday things (meds, coffee, another load of laundry, just stuff), before I got ready to go to brunch. I have already shredded my to-do list, so I honestly cannot remember what I got accomplished today, but it was a good day. I was surprised how chilly it was this morning, and before the walk I looked but could not find any sweat pants. I did find a couple pair before I took off for brunch, and that saved my a trip to buy a pair. I did get a nice nap in once I got home from brunch, and I am always happy to get in a nap. It is kind of a weekend thing, but I also usually fall asleep during the week when I am watching the news. I do not know if I even have one meeting scheduled for the coming week, and that is kind of unusual. I do have a haircut on the schedule for Friday, but that might be all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment