Friday, October 15, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 288/77, 2021 - Friday

I am so happy that this is Friday. I know all the weeks are of the same length, but I also know that sometimes, some weeks seem to take longer to go by than others do. I also understand that, having said that, when November gets here, I will probably remark that October went by really quickly. At some point, I expect I will need to make up my mind. I have my early zoom meeting, and then it was off to the office. After I was there for a while, Tosalyn and I headed off to Buda to take a look at a property, and then we were back. Carrie and I went to get lunch at the Sine Die Smokers gathering, benefitting a couple good causes, #nohunger and the Central Texas Food Bank. We are in good hands going forward, with kids like Mace in charge. I was successful in winning one of the silent auction items, too, so that is a plus! After I got home, I did get in a quick nap, and just as I was going to consider something for dinner, Nancy texted me that she made some jambalaya if I wanted to come down. And so I did. Dan's good friend from Kentucky is also visiting, so that was fun. There is a cool front coming through, and even though the thermometers say it is 70 degrees outside, if feels much cooler, and the humidity is really low, which helps. I have a few things on the schedule for tomorrow, but nothing really earth shattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment