Friday, October 1, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 274/91, 2021 - Friday

I make this declaration on an annual basis, but I am not sure if I made the statement in the last two years or so (since the Covids): The city is full of freaks. And they are not wearing masks. The Austin City Limits Music Festival started today, and usually there are about 150K attendees, but the news tonight said there will only be about 80K attending this year. Austin is so weird. There are people on the streets offering Covid testing for $45. You have to either show proof of vaccinations or a negative Covid test within the last 48 hours. So, you can get tested while you walk to the entrance. $45. Aren't most Covid tests free? Whatever. I did a short walk with Jay this morning, and then I had a zoom that was only about 30 minutes. My 11:30 zoom only lasted for about 45 minutes. I think everyone is tired! I will finally give the dogs a bath tomorrow, and wash sheets and bedding. I think most of the stink is gone, and hopefully it will be really gone tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment