Thursday, September 30, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 273/92, 2021 - Thursday

Today has been a tremendously rewarding day for me, and there is no way I can explain that to most of you. Those of you that have shared the last few years of my life with me will (maybe) understand, but all I can say is, we all worked really hard together, and in the next several days, we will all know if we were successful or if we missed our mark a little bit. No matter what, tomorrow is a new day, and it all starts over again, and we will all work hard to make it a winning year again. It did not rain overnight, and it has not rained yet this evening...it is supposed to rain, and there is a lot of lightning all around, but no rain. I did my morning walk, with Dan instead of with Jay. Jay had to take his (Ginger) dog to the vet, so Dan stood in for him. Jay and Deb fear Ginger may have diabetes, so we all have our fingers crossed. I made it in to the office about 10AM, and got a lot of things (lots of this-and-that) done, and left for home about 2. I had a couple errands to get completed, and that was pretty successful. Tonight was book club night, too, and that was fun. There were only three of us at the book club, but the three of us had a lot of fun. We talked about the book for a while, and then we just sat around and gossiped. What could be more fun than that? My former neighbor (the one I liked), sent me this picture of Barney this afternoon. I have been wondering about ham, and I am glad to know he is still being looked after!

No comments:

Post a Comment