Monday, September 27, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 270/95, 2021 - Monday

I as scheduled to do a cruise in January 0f 2022, but I just cancelled my reservation. I love cruising, but I am not convinced that I want to do that at this juncture. The biggest decision for me was what to do with the dogs. I really do feel guilty when I have to have someone sit with them for extended periods of time. I just made the decision, I am comfortable with it, and I bet that if I change my mind closer to the sail date, I will still be able to make the trip. That is my take right now. When I went out to fetch the paper this morning, I was greeted by these lovely clouds. During my morning walk, they became less dramatic, but still lovely just the same. I had one class to attend today, and two other meetings (one was a zoom). Tomorrow, I have nothing on the agenda, so it will be a lazy and most likely a very calm day. I feel I may need an intervention soon; I am averaging at least one (today 2) Amazon purchase a day for the past five days. It is interesting, I made a purchase yesterday, got exactly what I wanted, did not waste time going from store to store, and it arrived today. I think I am getting the hang of this. Now, if I could just figure out food deliveries, along with grocery deliveries. I really like going to the grocery store, and I fear I may never be seen outside the house again...

No comments:

Post a Comment