Friday, September 3, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 246/119, 2021 - Friday

Okee-Dokee, it is the eve of a three-day-weekend, and I could not be happier. Okay, well, that is probably a stretch, but I am not sad that there is a three-day-weekend coming up. I had a couple zoom meetings today, and got some work done at the office. Quesadillas for lunch, then off to get my hairs cut. Then back to the Curious House, and then pushing one set of neighbors to let me do them a favor. There is a story there, but I will save it for another time. It is really pretty funny, but still, another time. Once I got settled in for the evening, I took a short little nap, and then I ventured down the street to enjoy a delicious dinner with Nancy. Dan is visiting his dad in one of those nondescript states at the top of the map, and he will be back late Sunday night. Dinner was delicious, and it is interesting how broad the conversations can get. Everything from high-functioning addictions to the origins of life to the afterlife. Very interesting, only made better after a couple glasses of wine! I don't have a lot on my chore list for the weekend, but I am pretty confident that I will be able to fill up the time. I found this photo last weekend going through boxes, and I wish I had uncovered it a couple weeks ago, when I did the mural theme week. I expect this photo (it really is a photo) was taken about 1996 or 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment