Friday, September 24, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 267/98, 2021 - Friday

Finally it is Friday. It has definitely been a week and I am ready to relax a little bit. The deck is (almost) done, but when I got home, it was too dark to take a photo, but I will work on that tomorrow. I did get three pieces of furniture for the deck, kind of a love seat and two chairs. The chairs swivel and rock. All three pieces are really nice, but right now it looks awkward out on the deck. It will all take a little tweaking, and then it will be fine. It was a less busy, busy day today. We had our weekly zoom call at 8:30 after my walk with Jay. Furniture was delivered right at 10, and they started working of the deck about 10:15. There is still a bit of work to finish on the downspouts, but they can finish that before they get their final payment. Overall, it is exactly what I asked for, so that is really great.Stay tuned tomorrow for a photo. I went to Gruene for a Mystery Dinner Dinner kind of thing, thankfully I was not the bad guy, and it was a lot of fun, I did win the prize for best actor (I think), but the main part was, it was fun! My part was Old King Cole, and aCasey and Jaime's son Moom Pi made my crown. This photo does not capture all the players, and it was a LOT of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment