Sunday, September 19, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 262/103, 2021 - Sunday

OMG, this is heart-breaking. I have not seen anything about it on the news yet, but I have had a couple text alerts about this, and I drove past this morning. A place in Georgetown (not naming the place) where I have boarded the girls in the past, burned last night and at last report there were 75 dogs that died in the fire. I cannot comprehend that. I did not think the place was big enough to accommodate that many animals, and the fire started (or was reported) at about 11 o'clock last night. The first question in my mind is, is there anyone there overnight with these dogs? Shouldn't there be someone on the premises at EVERY place that boards dogs (cats, etc.) overnight. Are there any regulations? I have no idea about any of this, and honestly, I never considered these questions before, but I expect we will hear more about this in the coming days and weeks. I cannot comprehend it. I made it to brunch this morning, and it was just me and Sharon, but we had a nice brunch and a nice visit. She is moving next Friday, and I just cannot comprehend having to do that again, either. After brunch, I got the car washed, went to the grocery, came home and took a nap. After I got up from my nap, I went BACK to HEB for a couple things I forgot, and them made a stop at Home Depot, then watered plants. I'm starting a weight reduction period tomorrow, nothing crazy, but I might be crabby for a couple days. I would avoid me if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment