Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 257/108, 2021 - Tuesday

It seems like it should be at least Wednesday already, but it is still only Tuesday. Today was really kind of busy, with a bunch of stuff crammed in to a relatively short period of time. I had three zoom meetings between 10 and 1:30, and there was a little time to breathe between the three. So, for the next several days, and going in to next week, my schedule is relatively open. Maybe one or two things a couple days, and nothing at all on a couple days. The last thing for the day was to attend the HOA meeting of the Curious House. It was the first HOA meeting in about three years, and the HOA is still controlled by the developers. It will likely be that way for another year or two, but I will attend the meetings as I become aware of them, just to keep my toes in the water. I signed up to speak, but when my turn came, I 'passed' and let them know I just signed up in case anything stupid happened. I took this picture this morning on my walk with Jay. We are now starting our walks at 7:30 instead of 7, and the sun is definitely casting longer shadows. I always wondered what it would be like to be tall, and I am still wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment