Sunday, September 12, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 255/110, 2021 - Sunday

Everything on my list of chores for the weekend has been accomplished, and I am feeling very smug about that. I have a few chores, as a result of having completed the other chores, that I will work on tomorrow. I got up this morning, and Jay texted me that he would not be ready for our walk until about 7:30. Starting Tuesday (I'm not walking tomorrow), our new start time is 7:30 in the morning. After our walk, I fed the girls and did some stuff around the house, and then headed off to brunch. Just me, Candy, Sharon and Mark, but we all had a blast. If you were there, you would understand the significance of the photo accompanying this journal entry, but otherwise, you can just consider this a 'stink-eye' photo! I once again avoided disaster this afternoon. I was potting some plants that I picked up at Home Depot, and I disturbed several nests of wasps. Coincidentally, I had bought four cans of wasp spray on the same trip to Home Depot, so I was prepared. Remaining still and (somewhat) calm after disturbing a plethora of wasp nests has proven to work for me twice now, in the past four weeks or so. I moved a few things out of the garage, too, and I am still culling stuff that I moved from the farm to the Curious House. There is still one bedroom here that looks like I just moved in, and I threatened to work on that room this afternoon, but I will put that off for (still) another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment