Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Volume 13 - Day265/100, 2021 - Wednesday

Okay, today (I think) was officially the first day of fall, and central Texas took the whole idea to heart. This morning, the temperature was about 61 degrees, and tomorrow morning, the temperature is expected to be lower than that. Welcome cooler weather. There is no updated photo of the deck, because there was nothing done on the deck today. Nothing. So, we shall see if they will be finished tomorrow or not. If they show up, I think they can get it done, but again, we shall see. I just got home about a half hour ago, I had a dinner to attend in Austin. Did you know there is a whole different world happening outside after dark? I had no idea. There is, and it is very similar to the world I generally experience in the daylight, only it is happening in the dark. Crazy! The dinner I attended tonight was with TR TREPAC staff and the TREPAC Leadership Team. Lots of fun, lots of jokes and laughing, a few tears here and there (me), and Vera made an appearance too. It will be a full day tomorrow, and if there is any news about the deck, I will share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment