Sunday, September 26, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 269/96, 2021 - Sunday

Today started out kind of stinky. I let the dogs out, and apparently there was a skunk close by, and Callie found it. She does not stink TERRIBLY, but just enough to stink up the house and make my eyes burn. It is like she walked through a place where a skunk had sprayed. I never did see the skunk, but I can certainly smell it. I have shallow bowls of vinegar spread out throughout the house, but it is strongest in the bedroom, and so far the vinegar is not really working. I took off to brunch after some little accomplishments in the house, and on the way home, I stopped off for a couple errands. When I got home, I went down for a nice two hour nap, and then got up and did a few more things before starting some laundry. I was invited to Deb and Jay's for dinner tonight, along with Diane, Jack and Teri. Lovely. I have a few more tweaks for the deck, but I like it very much. We are looking forward to some rain this week, and I may tire of rain at times, I will never complain about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment