Monday, September 20, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 263/102, 2021 - Monday

Not bad at all for a Monday. I got up, did my walk, and my first appointment was at 10 o'clock in Georgetown, so that was really sweet. I contracted for adding a deck off the back patio about two months ago, and the work was supposed to start the last week of September, but they started a week early. The current patio is about 12 x 15, and the deck that is being added is about 10 x 17, so the deck will just about double the size. It is still kind of hard for me to imagine it until it is done, but I will post more pictures as the get more stuff done. I really kind of expect they will be done on Wednesday, but we will see. After my appointment, I headed in to the office, got my desk cleared off, and left for home about 2 o'clock. My mail this afternoon was really heavy, but there was really nothing of any substance. All junk, destined for the shredder. Tomorrow should be a calm day, but that is yet to be seen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment