Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 271/94, 2021 - Tuesday

I am looking forward to a nice rain overnight. It would be really nice if it was accompanied by some really great lightning (especially off in the distance), but PLEASE, no more lightning strikes on the house. PLEASE. I have never said that before, but I have never had a house struck by lightning before. Like many things in life, lightning strikes other peoples houses. I do know one set of friends that had lightning strike their home, and they certainly had it MUCH worse that I did. I had a nice walk this morning, and then I putzed around the house for a little while, and headed off to the office. On my way, I stopped at Tractor Supply and HEB. At Tractor Supply, I got this skunk odor removal stuff, but I have not used it yet. The directions say it has to stay on the dog for five minutes, and then the dog is to be bathed with regular dog shampoo. Now, where did I put the shampoo? Any shampoo. I just use Irish Spring on my hair, and that would probably work for the dog, too, but it is a pretty good excuse for putting it all off until tomorrow. And, the odor is diminishing every day, and I am the only one here, except for the dogs, and they don't seem to mind. I stopped at HEB again on the way home to the Curious House, got stuff like celery, carrot sticks, cottage cheese and nuts. Nuts are really expensive. I will get more the next time I go to Costco. 

No comments:

Post a Comment