Thursday, September 2, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 245/120, 2021 - Thursday

There is not a thing on tv worth watching, so I am defaulting to Dr. Pimple Popper. Even that does not hold my attention these days. Mondays and Tuesdays are generally my best nights for watching television, mainly because of Antiques Road Show and Finding Your Roots. Even those are not very dependable, I guess because they really cannot tape new episodes because of COVID. Speaking of COVID, I have not yet received my antibody results, but I expect I will get them back tomorrow. I think it will be (maybe) another good conversation starter. We'll see... I am really kind of wanting to sleep longer in the mornings, but I am still getting up around 6. One of my favorite things is to get up (on the weekends) and then take a little nap about 8:30. Perfect on Sunday's while I am watching Sunday Morning. Office was good today, nothing overwhelming, so we are sliding into the more calm real estate and leasing seasons. I left the office and got to the Curious House about 3 o'clock, and did a few things around here, and then went down for a little nap. The girls get their meds this afternoon, but I was a day late with that. I doubt that it will make too much of a difference. There was a nice little cloud formation over the back fence this afternoon, hope you enjoy this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment