Friday, September 17, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 260/105, 2021 - Friday

Friday, and it is the weekend. This week was a long one, I thought it would never end. Nothing really terrible happened, it was just a series of inconveniences, and those may all come to an end next week. By Thursday (fingers crossed), all the burnt up (burnt up?) components of the Curious House may finally be replaced, and all should be back to the standards that one living in the first world is accustomed to. I confess that I am spoiled and fragile, so just get over it. I got up and did my walk with Jay, and then I settled in for my weekly 8:30 zoom call. I worked from home today, and actually got a lot of stuff done. I showed a property at 10:30, got a contract off to a prospective client, and was amazed when I got finished up and it was 2:15. That is usually the time I finish my day in the office, but then I have to drive home. I don't even think I took a nap today, but maybe I did, maybe I just don't remember. While I was on my way to show a home this morning, I remember thinking, as I passed whatever was burning on this truck, if something was about to blow up. I made it past with no issues, and I have not heard of anything about it on the news, so I guess it was just another day in the life of someone else. I have a 1 o'clock appointment tomorrow afternoon, and that will call it a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment