Monday, September 13, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 256/109, 2021 - Monday

It is my studied opinion that Baylor Scott&White Health is the Discount Tire of the health care industry. I apologize to Discount Tire for that comparison. I had an early morning appointment with my doctor, and it all went well, if you think that going to confession at a Catholic church is fun. I had a lot of things to say, and I said them all, and life will go on. I like my doctor, but I do not at all care for the bureaucracy that I have been thrust into, and really without my permission. I guess I will do my best to cope with it, hopefully it will only be something that I have to deal with twice a year. After that appointment (I expect the blood work results in a day or two), I made it in to the office about 9:30, and got down to business, and had a really productive day. I headed back to the Curious Hose at about 2:30, and had a 3:30 appointment with the people that installed the garage door openers when the house was built. Yep, more victims of the lightning strike, and they have to be ordered (apparently they are 'special' garage door openers), and I have an appointment to have them installed in 11 days. I think this is about to be the last thing (hopefully) that needs to be replaced from that storm, and then I will begin the task of seeing if I have any insurance coverage for all that. And so, I thought I would share this photo of clouds with you today, because I like clouds, and they stir my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment