Saturday, September 18, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 260/105, 2021 - Saturday

Saturday. I really love Saturdays. This morning, I got up just a little bit later than usual, and walked the neighborhood with Jay. I got back home, ate a couple bagels, and then took a nap. I love Saturday and Sunday naps. I had an appointment at 1 o'clock, so I was pacing myself. I wound all the clocks (that takes about 20 minutes) and then I got ready for my appointment. I left the house around 11:45, my appointment was about an hour away, and got back to the Curious House about 4 o'clock. I had intended to go to the grocery on the way home, but I procrastinated, and I can do that tomorrow. I also threatened to get the car washed, but I can do that tomorrow, too. Once I got home, I had a pimento cheese sandwich, then went down for another nap. The Saturday night group met at Deb and Jay's house this evening, and as usual, it was a lot of fun, varying conversations, and lots of opinions. Tomorrow there is the usual brunch, then maybe a car wash and a visit to the grocery. And at least a couple naps. These clouds were seen from my appointment this afternoon, and they were really lovely. Beautiful blue skies and magnificent big white clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment