Saturday, September 11, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 254/111, 2021 - Saturday

My list of accomplishments for today was relatively conservative, and I think I got a good bit of it done. Tomorrow will be a day of sitting in the office and doing book work. I am determined to get my tax information to the CPA not later than January 15th next year. Everything is pretty well under control, I have two or three months of expenses and income to enter onto the spread sheet, and I will get it done tomorrow. After brunch. Maybe. The girls are always pleased when I succumb to my cravings. I went to Raising Cane's this afternoon, and got chicken fingers. For me, the three finger combo is totally adequate, but for the girls, I get the four piece and share. They are very happy about that! This evening, Saturday evening, we all met at Diane's house for wine and wisecracks. It was a great evening, there was a beautiful crescent moon off the terrace, and the conversation was great. Angie and Gary were back from their three week trip, and it was a lot of fun! Life here at the Curious House is really a delight! The move from the farm to the Curious House (the details) continue. I was owed a bit of a refund from ATT (we had a land line at the farm) and I got a letter today and a debit card from ATT for $4.24. I wonder how much the printing, postage and all that cost for a $4.24 debit card? I am going to use that bastard, just for the hell of it, and I will probably spend it all in one place! The cost of processing, plus the value of my time to activate the card puts it, in my opinion, at a no win deal! Interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment