Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 264/101, 2021 - Tuesday

I think it would be pretty good if I had to put on a jacket tomorrow for my walk with Jay. I don't think it is going to happen, but maybe it will on Thursday morning. Oops, I am not going to be able to walk on Thursday morning, I have a nine o'clock appointment in Austin, so I will have to leave early. And I doubt that I will be home before 7 Thursday evening. Look, squirrel! So, let's talk about today to start with. They got a little bit more done on the deck today, and they say they will be done on Thursday. I really think they could have had the whole thing finished in two days if they really wanted to. They got here after 9:30 this morning, and they were gone by 1 o'clock. That is one of the advantages of having cameras around the outside, I kind keep an eye on things if I need to. I really cannot get a very good photo of it with the rail still on the patio. Tomorrow that should be gone, and maybe they will have the rails around the deck installed, and that will give me a better idea of what it will be like. So far, so good. Tomorrow, I will not actually leave for the office until about 3PM, I have a dinner appointment at 6:30, and I will probably make it home around 10 or so...then an early day on Thursday. I live a charmed life, and I know it, life is good, I am a lucky man!

No comments:

Post a Comment