Saturday, September 25, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 268/97, 2021 - Saturday

Admittedly, this was a busy day, but it was busy because I needed it to be busy. After my morning walk, I did a few things around the house. Nancy and Dan came over and we rearranged the furniture on the patio and the deck, and I am happy with the outcome now. It was a little bit stressing, but I am content and happy with the final produce. There are a few finishing touches that I need to get done, but overall, it has been worth all the stuff that has been done. I waited too long to try and take a photo, so it will just have to wait until the next entry. I left the house this morning at 9:30, and got back home just a little after three. The first and last stops of the day were taking and retrieving the girls from the beautiful parlor. They hate going, but they love coming home. In between those two items, I went to two nurseries, two home improvement superstores, two clock repair shops, one costume shop (returning the costume from last night), and the office. It seems like I am missing something, but that is the most I can remember. I made dinner for me and the girls, and then it was time for the last house concert of the season. Tonight was blues night, and, well, three out of four ain't bad. As far as I am concerned, this concert was a loser. I won't be having a blues night next year. I am also considering having the concerts in April, May, September and October, instead of June, July, August and September. Just trying to avoid the worst of the heat, but there may be rain in the spring. It's a trade-off. Tomorrow is expected to be a much more calm day. I have about seven things on my list of chores, and that is achievable. I think there will be time to work in a nap or two, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment