Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 272/93, 2021 - Wednesday

It rained overnight, there was lightning, but nothing struck the house. Apparently at about 1:30AM there was a LOUD clap of thunder and lots of lightning, but I slept through the whole thing. The dogs don't care about it either. The gauge showed 0.92" of rain, and that gave us just under 1.75" for the month. Not enough! No more rain is expected until late tomorrow night, and that is expected to go through the weekend. I did my walk this morning, and it was nice and cool. I took my time getting ready and got in to the office about 10:30. Did some this-and-that, and headed off to Costco. I think I need to plan on going to Costco at least once a month. There were lots of things there that I would like to buy, especially in the prepared food section, but I fear most of it would spoil. Tonight for dinner I had an HEB prepared meal that I bought over a week ago. I still have chili in the refrigerator that Deb brought me on Sunday, so I will have that tomorrow night, with a turkey wiener and some scrambled eggs. Whoa, that's making me hungry! I still have not bathed the dogs...maybe that will be something for me to do on the weekend, when it is raining non-stop. I am not commenting on the photo that accompanies this post, use your imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment