Thursday, September 16, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 259/106, 2021 - Thursday

My sprinklers are working again, but now the garage door opener is not working at all. First world problems, I admit that. Spoiled old guy. I admit that. Lucky man, yes, I am. The garage door openers are scheduled to be replaced next Thursday. It cannot be soon enough for me, thank you very much. I left the office this afternoon about 2:15, and apparently only my lane on MoPac came to a complete stop. And there was no apparent reason for the stop. We just all stopped. I am sure there was a good reason, I was just not aware of it. I am thinking of working from home tomorrow. I have a couple property showings tomorrow, I need to get a couple contracts sent out, and I am really (honestly) looking forward to the weekend. I don't have much of anything planned, and I like that just fine. I am the old person I used to make fun of 40 or 45 years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment