Friday, September 10, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 253/112, 2021 - Friday

This is what your seven head of longhorn cattle look like after they have been delivered to the auction barn. One less thing to worry about, and you can think about them the next time you enjoy a burger. It's just what happens. In the meantime, we will revitalize the grasses and the pastures, and everything will work out just fine. I got a notice from the Williamson County Road Bond Program (that is kind of a long name for a bunch of bureaucratic planners) today, and they have determined that they want 0.02 acres of my 30 acre tract that fronts on County Road 322. That would leave me with 29.98 acres on that tract. It seems kind of stupid if you ask me. 0.02 acres of land is, I wonder, how much. The answer is 'not much.' AND, I totally expect this plan to take DECADES to come to fruition, and I also expect that I will be long gone before it gets worked out. I am not hungry, but I wish I had something to eat. I want to get in the car and go visit some kind of fast food place, but I really don't have the motivation to do that, either. On the good news side of things, I have air conditioning back again, so that is good. I think the only thing to fix now are the garage door openers. Those two thangs just ain't right after that lightning strike!

No comments:

Post a Comment