Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 258/107, 2021 - Wednesday

I still feel like this week have drug by, and I still feel like it should be next week already. This morning I determined that the controller for the sprinkler system was destroyed when the lightning struck the house. It is not so much the things that were destroyed as much as it seems to be a process that will never end. I keep finding things that no longer work, and I guess I need to go around the house and see what else has been affected. As a single gentleman farmer type of guy, I have plenty of clothes and underwear, so I don't have to wash clothes that terribly often. I just went in and pushed a few buttons on the washer and dryer, and those things seem to be working. I did not really do laundry or let the dryer run, but at least the lights lit up like they will at least TRY the next time I do laundry. I know some freaks that do laundry every day, and only use towels ONCE. That is jut not natural! Don't quote me on that, though. I am not sure why I had such a cross look on my face in this photo, taken three or four years ago on a weekend day when Jody was taking the girls for a ride. It popped up on my phone this morning, so I thought I would share it with you. I guess I am going to pre-order a new iPhone 13 Pro with all the bells and whistles. I still have a couple days to change my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment