Friday, October 22, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 295/70, 2021 - Friday

I have a much more robust of weekends suddenly. I can remember when I thought weekends were just another couple of days, but now I relish the thought of the weekend. I have nothing on my calendar for the weekend, and I think that is absolutely great. I will do a few things, one of which may be going to the toll company to complain about another bill I received in the mail today. I went through this over the phone with them a few weeks ago, and today I got another PAST DUE invoice for $20.39. Now I am pissed off. So, that might be one of my chores for tomorrow. Their customer service office is open from 8AM until Noon, so that could take up a good part of my day. Today was a good day, including getting my hair cut this afternoon. Early this evening, I put my new grill together, and then went down and had dinner with Nancy, Paulina, Val and Ollie. Have I mentioned recently that I am a really lucky man? If not, please be advised, I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment